Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Gems
Gems - pictures with words
Gems - слова по маске
Gems - words with similar meaning
- Gems-horn noun An organ stop with conical tin pipes.
- Gemmeous adjective Pertaining to gems; of the nature of gems; resembling gems.
- Begem transitive verb To adorn with gems, or as with gems.
- Gemmiferous adjective Producing gems or budsadjective multiplying by buds.
- Gemmary adjective Of or pertaining to gems.noun A receptacle for jewels or gems; a jewel house; jewels or gems, collectively.
- Dactyliography noun The art of writing or engraving upon gems.noun In general, the literature or history of the art.
- Lithoglyptics noun The art of cutting and engraving gems.
- Gemmated adjective Having buds; adorned with gems or jewels.
- Gemmy noun Full of gems; bright; glittering like a gem.noun Spruce; smart.