Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Genera
Genera - слова по маске
Genera - words with similar meaning
- Podurid noun Any species of Podura or allied genera.adjective Pertaining to the poduras.
- Coral fish Any bright-colored fish of the genera Chaetodon, Pomacentrus, Apogon, and related genera, which live among reef corals.
- Generalize transitive verb To bring under a genus or under genera; to view in relation to a genus or to genera.transitive verb To apply to...
- Coly noun Any bird of the genus Colius and allied genera. They inhabit Africa.
- Comatulid noun Any crinoid of the genus Antedon or allied genera.
- Dolphin noun A cetacean of the genus Delphinus and allied genera (esp. D. delphisnoun The Coryphaena hippuris, a fish of about five feet...
- Cicely noun Any one of several umbelliferous plants, of the genera Myrrhis, Osmorrhiza, etc.