Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Genesis
- noun The act of producing, or giving birth or origin to anything; the process or mode of originating; production; formation; origination.
- noun The first book of the Old Testament; -- so called by the Greek translators, from its containing the history of the creation of the world and of the human race.
- noun Same as Generation.
Genesis - pictures with words
Genesis - слова по маске
Genesis - words with similar meaning
- Chapter noun A division of a book or treatise; as, Genesis has fifty chapters.noun An assembly of monks, or of the prebends and other...
- Psychogenesis noun Genesis through an internal force, as opposed to natural selection.
- Monogenetic adjective One in genesis; resulting from one process of formation; -- used of a mountain range.adjective Relating to, or...
- Genetical adjective Pertaining to, concerned with, or determined by, the genesis of anything, or its natural mode of production or...
- Biogeny noun A doctrine that the genesis or production of living organisms can take place only through the agency of living germs or...
- Abiogenesis noun The supposed origination of living organisms from lifeless matter; such genesis as does not involve the action of living...