Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Genial
- adjective Same as Genian.
- adjective Contributing to, or concerned in, propagation or production; generative; procreative; productive.
- adjective Contributing to, and sympathizing with, the enjoyment of life; sympathetically cheerful and cheering; jovial and inspiring joy or happiness; exciting pleasure and sympathy; enlivening; kindly; as, she was of a cheerful and genial disposition.
- adjective Belonging to one's genius or natural character; native; natural; inborn.
- adjective Denoting or marked with genius; belonging to the higher nature.