Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Gentian
Gentian - pictures with words
Gentian - слова по маске
Gentian - words with similar meaning
- Bitterwort noun The yellow gentian (Gentiana lutea
- Gentianine noun A bitter, crystallizable substance obtained from gentian.
- Gentianic adjective Pertaining to or derived from the gentian; as, gentianic acid.
- Gentisin noun A tasteless, yellow, crystalline substance, obtained from the gentian; -- called also gentianin.
- Gentianose noun A crystallizable, sugarlike substance, with a slightly sweetish taste, obtained from the gentian.
- Gentiopikrin noun A bitter, yellow, crystalline substance, regarded as a glucoside, and obtained from the gentian.