Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Gentile
- adjective One of a non-Jewish nation; one neither a Jew nor a Christian; a worshiper of false gods; a heathen.
- adjective Belonging to the nations at large, as distinguished from the Jews; ethnic; of pagan or heathen people.
- adjective Denoting a race or country; as, a gentile noun or adjective.
Gentile - pictures with words
Gentile - слова по маске
Gentile - words with similar meaning
- Gentile-falcon noun See Falcon-gentil.
- Gentilize intransitive verb To live like a gentile or heathen.intransitive verb To act the gentleman; -- with it (see It, 5intransitive...
- Patrial adjective Derived from the name of a country, and designating an inhabitant of the country; gentile; -- said of a noun.noun A...
- Proselyte noun A new convert especially a convert to some religion or religious sect, or to some particular opinion, system, or party;...