Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Geometry
- noun That branch of mathematics which investigates the relations, properties, and measurement of solids, surfaces, lines, and angles; the science which treats of the properties and relations of magnitudes; the science of the relations of space.
- noun A treatise on this science.
- See also:
Geometry - pictures with words
Geometry - слова по маске
Geometry - words with similar meaning
- Geometries plural of Geometry
- Geometral adjective Pertaining to geometry.
- Geometer noun One skilled in geometry; a geometrician; a mathematician.noun Any species of geometrid moth; a geometrid.
- Geometrically adverb According to the rules or laws of geometry.
- Geometrician noun One skilled in geometry; a geometer; a mathematician.
- Euclidian noun Related to Euclid, or to the geometry of Euclid.
- Geometrical adjective Pertaining to, or according to the rules or principles of, geometry; determined by geometry; as, a geometrical solution...
- Euclid noun A Greek geometer of the 3d century b. c.; also, his treatise on geometry, and hence, the principles of geometry, in general.
- Conics noun That branch of geometry which treats of the cone and the curves which arise from its sections.noun Conic sections.