Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of German
- adjective Nearly related; closely akin.
- noun A native or one of the people of Germany.
- noun The German language.
- noun A round dance, often with a waltz movement, abounding in capriciosly involved figures.
- noun A social party at which the german is danced.
- noun Of or pertaining to Germany.
German - pictures with words
German - слова по маске
German - words with similar meaning
- Cousin-german noun A first cousin. See Note under Cousin, 1.
- Brother german A brother by both the father's and mother's side, in contradistinction to a uterine brother, one by the mother only.
- Alman noun A German.adjective German.adjective The German language.adjective A kind of dance. See Allemande.
- Germans plural of German