Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Gest
- noun A guest.
- noun Something done or achieved; a deed or an action; an adventure.
- noun An action represented in sports, plays, or on the stage; show; ceremony.
- noun A tale of achievements or adventures; a stock story.
- noun Gesture; bearing; deportment.
- noun A stage in traveling; a stop for rest or lodging in a journey or progress; a rest.
- noun A roll recting the several stages arranged for a royal progress. Many of them are extant in the herald's office.
- See also:
Gest - pictures with words
Gest - слова по маске
Gest - words with similar meaning
- Jest noun A deed; an action; a gest.noun A mask; a pageant; an interlude.noun Something done or said in order to amuse; a joke; a...