Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Going
Going - pictures with words
Going - слова по маске
Going - words with similar meaning
- In-going noun The act of going in; entrance.adjective Going; entering, as upon an office or a possession; as, an in-going tenant.
- Way-going adjective Going away; departing; of or pertaining to one who goes away.
- Easy-going adjective Moving easily; hence, mild-tempered; ease-loving; inactive.
- Away-going adjective Sown during the last years of a tenancy, but not ripe until after its expiration; -- said of crops.
- Woolward-going noun A wearing of woolen clothes next the skin as a matter of penance.