Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Goblin
Goblin - pictures with words
Goblin - слова по маске
Goblin - words with similar meaning
- Bogey noun A goblin; a bugbear. See Bogy.
- Goblinize transitive verb To transform into a goblin.
- Ouphe noun A fairy; a goblin; an elf.
- Barghest noun A goblin, in the shape of a large dog, portending misfortune.
- Bogle noun A goblin; a specter; a frightful phantom; a bogy; a bugbear.
- Hobgoblin noun A frightful goblin; an imp; a bugaboo; also, a name formerly given to the household spirit, Robin Goodfellow.