Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of God
- a. & n. Good.
- noun A being conceived of as possessing supernatural power, and to be propitiated by sacrifice, worship, etc.; a divinity; a deity; an object of worship; an idol.
- noun The Supreme Being; the eternal and infinite Spirit, the Creator, and the Sovereign of the universe; Jehovah.
- noun A person or thing deified and honored as the chief good; an object of supreme regard.
- noun Figuratively applied to one who wields great or despotic power.
- transitive verb To treat as a god; to idolize.
God - pictures with words
God - слова по маске
God - words with similar meaning
- God-fearing adjective Having a reverential and loving feeling towards God; religious.
- Belly-god noun One whose great pleasure it is to gratify his appetite; a glutton; an epicure.
- Sea god A marine deity; a fabulous being supposed to live in, or have dominion over, the sea, or some particular sea or part of the sea,...
- Water god A fabulous deity supposed to dwell in, and preside over, some body of water.
- Godward adverb Toward God.