Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Goggle
- intransitive verb To roll the eyes; to stare.
- adjective Full and rolling, or staring; -- said of the eyes.
- intransitive verb A strained or affected rolling of the eye.
- intransitive verb A kind of spectacles with short, projecting eye tubes, in the front end of which are fixed plain glasses for protecting the eyes from cold, dust, etc.
- intransitive verb Colored glasses for relief from intense light.
- intransitive verb A disk with a small aperture, to direct the sight forward, and cure squinting.
- intransitive verb Any screen or cover for the eyes, with or without a slit for seeing through.