Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Goose
- noun Any large web-footen bird of the subfamily Anserinae, and belonging to Anser, Branta, Chen, and several allied genera. See Anseres.
- noun Any large bird of other related families, resembling the common goose.
- noun A tailor's smoothing iron, so called from its handle, which resembles the neck of a goose.
- noun A silly creature; a simpleton.
- noun A game played with counters on a board divided into compartments, in some of which a goose was depicted.
Goose - pictures with words
Goose - слова по маске
Goose - words with similar meaning
- Wayz-goose noun A stubble goose.noun An annual feast of the persons employed in a printing office.
- Way-goose noun See Wayz-goose, n., 2.
- Imber-goose noun The loon. See Ember-goose.
- Brand goose A species of wild goose (Branta bernicla
- Ember-goose noun The loon or great northern diver. See Loon.
- Sea goose A phalarope.