Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Gore
- noun Dirt; mud.
- noun Blood; especially, blood that after effusion has become thick or clotted.
- verb A wedgeshaped or triangular piece of cloth, canvas, etc., sewed into a garment, sail, etc., to give greater width at a particular part.
- verb A small traingular piece of land.
- verb One of the abatements. It is made of two curved lines, meeting in an acute angle in the fesse point.
- transitive verb To pierce or wound, as with a horn; to penetrate with a pointed instrument, as a spear; to stab.
- transitive verb To cut in a traingular form; to piece with a gore; to provide with a gore; as, to gore an apron.