Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Gossip
- noun A sponsor; a godfather or a godmother.
- noun A friend or comrade; a companion; a familiar and customary acquaintance.
- noun One who runs house to house, tattling and telling news; an idle tattler.
- noun The tattle of a gossip; groundless rumor.
- transitive verb To stand sponsor to.
- intransitive verb To make merry.
- intransitive verb To prate; to chat; to talk much.
- intransitive verb To run about and tattle; to tell idle tales.