Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Goth
- noun One of an ancient Teutonic race, who dwelt between the Elbe and the Vistula in the early part of the Christian era, and who overran and took an important part in subverting the Roman empire.
- noun One who is rude or uncivilized; a barbarian; a rude, ignorant person.
Goth - pictures with words
Goth - слова по маске
Goth - words with similar meaning
- Ostrogoth noun One of the Eastern Goths. See Goth.
- Visigoth noun One of the West Goths. See the Note under Goth.
- Ante- A Latin preposition and prefix; akin to Gr. 'anti`, Skr. anti, Goth. and-, anda- (only in comp.
- Dys- An inseparable prefix, fr. the Greek / hard, ill, and signifying ill, bad, hard, difficult, and the like; cf. the prefixes, Skr....