Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Gourd
- noun A fleshy, three-celled, many-seeded fruit, as the melon, pumpkin, cucumber, etc., of the order Cucurbitaceae; and especially the bottle gourd (Lagenaria vulgaris
- noun A dipper or other vessel made from the shell of a gourd; hence, a drinking vessel; a bottle.
- noun A false die. See Gord.
- noun Alt. of Gourde
Gourd - pictures with words
Gourd - слова по маске
Gourd - words with similar meaning
- Gourd tree A tree (the Crescentia Cujete, or calabash tree
- Calabash noun The common gourd (plant or fruitnoun The fruit of the calabash tree.noun A water dipper, bottle, bascket, or other utensil,...
- Bockey noun A bowl or vessel made from a gourd.
- Pepo noun Any fleshy fruit with a firm rind, as a pumpkin, melon, or gourd. See Gourd.
- Cucurbitive adjective Having the shape of a gourd seed; -- said of certain small worms.