Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Govern
- transitive verb To direct and control, as the actions or conduct of men, either by established laws or by arbitrary will; to regulate by authority.
- transitive verb To regulate; to influence; to direct; to restrain; to manage; as, to govern the life; to govern a horse.
- transitive verb To require to be in a particular case; as, a transitive verb governs a noun in the objective case; or to require (a particular case
- intransitive verb To exercise authority; to administer the laws; to have the control.
Govern - pictures with words
Govern - слова по маске
Govern - words with similar meaning
- Governed The past tense and past participle of Govern
- Governing p. pr. & vb. n. of Governadjective Holding the superiority; prevalent; controlling; as, a governing wind; a governing party in a...
- Gubernate transitive verb To govern.
- Gye transitive verb To guide; to govern.
- Regle transitive verb To rule; to govern.