Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Gymnasium
- noun A place or building where athletic exercises are performed; a school for gymnastics.
- noun A school for the higher branches of literature and science; a preparatory school for the university; -- used esp. of German schools of this kind.
Gymnasium - pictures with words
Gymnasium - слова по маске
Gymnasium - words with similar meaning
- Gymnasiums plural of Gymnasium
- Gymnasia plural of Gymnasium
- Calistheneum noun A gymnasium; esp. one for light physical exercise by women and children.
- Batule noun A springboard in a circus or gymnasium; -- called also batule board.
- Gymnast noun One who teaches or practices gymnastic exercises; the manager of a gymnasium; an athlete.
- Palestra noun A wrestling school; hence, a gymnasium, or place for athletic exercise in general.noun A wrestling; the exercise of...
- Conistra noun Originally, a part of the palestra, or gymnasium among the Greeks; either the place where sand was stored for use in...