Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Gypsum
Gypsum - pictures with words
Gypsum - слова по маске
Gypsum - words with similar meaning
- Gypse noun See Gypsum.
- Gypsiferous adjective Containing gypsum.
- Gypseous adjective Resembling or containing gypsum; partaking of the qualities of gypsum.
- Gypsography noun The act or art of engraving on gypsum.
- Poudrette noun A manure made from night soil, dried and mixed with charcoal, gypsum, etc.
- Anhydrite noun A mineral of a white or a slightly bluish color, usually massive. It is anhydrous sulphate of lime, and differs from gypsum...
- Anoplotherium noun A genus of extinct quadrupeds of the order Ungulata, whose were first found in the gypsum quarries near Paris; characterized...