Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Iliac
Iliac - pictures with words
Iliac - слова по маске
Iliac - words with similar meaning
- Iliacal adjective Iliac.
- Vertebro-iliac adjective Iliolumbar.
- Ilial adjective Pertaining to the ilium; iliac.
- Iliolumbar adjective Pertaining to the iliac and lumbar regions; as, the iliolumbar artery.
- Sacro- A combining form denoting connection with, or relation to, the sacrum, as in sacro-coccygeal, sacro-iliac, sacrosciatic.
- Iliopsoas noun The great flexor muscle of the hip joint, divisible into two parts, the iliac and great psoas, -- often regarded as distinct...
- Ileus noun A morbid condition due to intestinal obstruction. It is characterized by complete constipation, with griping pains in the...