Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Ilium
Ilium - pictures with words
Ilium - слова по маске
Ilium - words with similar meaning
- Supra-ilium noun The cartilaginous cap at the sacral end of the ilium of some animals.
- Iliac adjective Pertaining to ancient Ilium, or Troy.adjective Pertaining to, or in the region of, the ilium, or dorsal bone of the...
- Ilial adjective Pertaining to the ilium; iliac.
- Iliofemoral adjective Pertaining to the ilium and femur; as, iliofemoral ligaments.
- Antitrochanter noun An articular surface on the ilium of birds against which the great trochanter of the femur plays.
- liad noun A celebrated Greek epic poem, in twenty-four books, on the destruction of Ilium, the ancient Troy. The Iliad is ascribed to...
- Ilio- A combining form used in anatomy to denote connection with, or relation to, the ilium; as, ilio-femoral, ilio-lumbar, ilio-psoas,...
- Poupart's ligament A ligament, of fascia, extending, in most mammals, from the ventral side of the ilium to near the symphysis of the pubic bones.