Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Ill
- adjective Contrary to good, in a physical sense; contrary or opposed to advantage, happiness, etc.; bad; evil; unfortunate; disagreeable; unfavorable.
- adjective Contrary to good, in a moral sense; evil; wicked; wrong; iniquitious; naughtly; bad; improper.
- adjective Sick; indisposed; unwell; diseased; disordered; as, ill of a fever.
- adjective Not according with rule, fitness, or propriety; incorrect; rude; unpolished; inelegant.
- noun Whatever annoys or impairs happiness, or prevents success; evil of any kind; misfortune; calamity; disease; pain; as, the ills of humanity.
- noun Whatever is contrary to good, in a moral sense; wickedness; depravity; iniquity; wrong; evil.
- adverb In a ill manner; badly; weakly.