Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Illegal
Illegal - pictures with words
Illegal - слова по маске
Illegal - words with similar meaning
- Contraband noun Illegal or prohibited traffic.noun Goods or merchandise the importation or exportation of which is forbidden.noun A negro...
- Illegally adverb In a illegal manner; unlawfully.
- Illegalize transitive verb To make or declare illegal or unlawful.
- Adulterine adjective Proceeding from adulterous intercourse. Hence: Spurious; without the support of law; illegal.noun An illegitimate child.
- Lawless adjective Contrary to, or unauthorized by, law; illegal; as, a lawless claim.adjective Not subject to, or restrained by, the law...
- Unwarrantable adjective Not warrantable; indefensible; not vindicable; not justifiable; illegal; unjust; improper.
- Illegality noun The quality or condition of being illegal; unlawfulness; as, the illegality of trespass or of false imprisonment; also, an...
- Malfeasance noun The doing of an act which a person ought not to do; evil conduct; an illegal deed.