Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Illegitimate
- adjective Not according to law; not regular or authorized; unlawful; improper.
- adjective Unlawfully begotten; born out of wedlock; bastard; as, an illegitimate child.
- adjective Not legitimately deduced or inferred; illogical; as, an illegitimate inference.
- adjective Not authorized by good usage; not genuine; spurious; as, an illegitimate word.
- transitive verb To render illegitimate; to declare or prove to be born out of wedlock; to bastardize; to illegitimatize.
Illegitimate - pictures with words
Illegitimate - слова по маске