Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Illiterate
Illiterate - pictures with words
Illiterate - слова по маске
Illiterate - words with similar meaning
- Agrammatist noun A illiterate person.
- Peasantlike adjective Rude; clownish; illiterate.
- Uncult adjective Not cultivated; rude; illiterate.
- Unlearned adjective Not learned; untaught; uneducated; ignorant; illiterate.adjective Not gained by study; not known.adjective Not...
- Missis noun A mistress; a wife; -- so used by the illiterate.
- Patois noun A dialect peculiar to the illiterate classes; a provincial form of speech.
- Lector noun A reader of lections; formerly, a person designated to read lessons to the illiterate.
- Ain't A contraction for are not and am not; also used for is not. [Colloq. or illiterate speech]. See An't.