Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Illumination
- noun The act of illuminating, or supplying with light; the state of being illuminated.
- noun Festive decoration of houses or buildings with lights.
- noun Adornment of books and manuscripts with colored illustrations. See Illuminate, v. t., 3.
- transitive verb That which is illuminated, as a house; also, an ornamented book or manuscript.
- transitive verb That which illuminates or gives light; brightness; splendor; especially, intellectual light or knowledge.
- transitive verb The special communication of knowledge to the mind by God; inspiration.
- See also:
Illumination - pictures with words
Illumination - слова по маске
Illumination - words with similar meaning
- Lumination noun Illumination.