Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Illusion
- noun An unreal image presented to the bodily or mental vision; a deceptive appearance; a false show; mockery; hallucination.
- noun Hence: Anything agreeably fascinating and charning; enchantment; witchery; glamour.
- noun A sensation originated by some external object, but so modified as in any way to lead to an erroneous perception; as when the rolling of a wagon is mistaken for thunder.
- noun A plain, delicate lace, usually of silk, used for veils, scarfs, dresses, etc.
Illusion - pictures with words
Illusion - слова по маске
Illusion - words with similar meaning
- Fairy noun Enchantment; illusion.noun The country of the fays; land of illusions.noun An imaginary supernatural being or spirit,...
- Illusionable adjective Liable to illusion.
- Prestige verb Delusion; illusion; trick.verb Weight or influence derived from past success; expectation of future achievements founded on...
- Disillusionize transitive verb To disenchant; to free from illusion.
- Illusionist noun One given to illusion; a visionary dreamer.
- Disillusion noun The act or process of freeing from an illusion, or the state of being freed therefrom.transitive verb To free from an...