Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Illustrate
- transitive verb To make clear, bright, or luminous.
- transitive verb To set in a clear light; to exhibit distinctly or conspicuously.
- transitive verb To make clear, intelligible, or apprehensible; to elucidate, explain, or exemplify, as by means of figures, comparisons, and examples.
- transitive verb To adorn with pictures, as a book or a subject; to elucidate with pictures, as a history or a romance.
- transitive verb To give renown or honor to; to make illustrious; to glorify.
- adjective Illustrated; distinguished; illustrious.
Illustrate - pictures with words
Illustrate - слова по маске
Illustrate - words with similar meaning
- Illustrated The past tense and past participle of Illustrate
- Illustrating p. pr. & vb. n. of Illustrate
- Illustratory adjective Serving to illustrate.
- Exemplify transitive verb To show or illustrate by example.transitive verb To copy; to transcribe; to make an attested copy or transcript...
- Illuminative adjective Tending to illuminate or illustrate; throwing light; illustrative.