Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Illustration
- noun The act of illustrating; the act of making clear and distinct; education; also, the state of being illustrated, or of being made clear and distinct.
- noun That which illustrates; a comparison or example intended to make clear or apprehensible, or to remove obscurity.
- noun A picture designed to decorate a volume or elucidate a literary work.
Illustration - pictures with words
Illustration - слова по маске
Illustration - words with similar meaning
- Illustrable adjective Capable of illustration.
- Dissimile noun Comparison or illustration by contraries.
- Illustratively adverb By way of illustration or elucidation.
- Branchiostege The branchiostegal membrane. See Illustration in Appendix.
- Sea robin See under Robin, and Illustration in Appendix.
- Selachian noun One of the Selachii. See Illustration in Appendix.