Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Luck
noun That which happens to a person; an event, good or ill, affecting one's interests or happiness, and which is deemed casual; a course or series of such events regarded as occurring by chance; chance; hap; fate; fortune; often, one's habitual or characteristic fortune; as, good, bad, ill, or hard luck. Luck is often used for good luck; as, luck is better than skill.
Luck - pictures with words
Luck - слова по маске
Luck - words with similar meaning
- Misluck noun Ill luck; misfortune.
- Unhap noun Ill luck; misfortune.
- Thedom noun Success; fortune; luck; chance.
- Mishap noun Evil accident; ill luck; misfortune; mischance.intransitive verb To happen unluckily; -- used impersonally.
- Mischance noun Ill luck; ill fortune; mishap.intransitive verb To happen by mischance.
- Hoodoo noun One who causes bad luck.
- Happiness noun Good luck; good fortune; prosperity.noun An agreeable feeling or condition of the soul arising from good fortune or...