Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Lucky
- superlative degree Favored by luck; fortunate; meeting with good success or good fortune; -- said of persons; as, a lucky adventurer.
- superlative degree Producing, or resulting in, good by chance, or unexpectedly; favorable; auspicious; fortunate; as, a lucky mistake; a lucky cast; a lucky hour.
Lucky - pictures with words
Lucky - слова по маске
Lucky - words with similar meaning
- Lucky proach See Fatherlasher.
- Sonsy adjective Lucky; fortunate; thriving; plump.adjective See Soncy.
- Fool-happy adjective Lucky, without judgment or contrivance.
- Luckily adverb In a lucky manner; by good fortune; fortunately; -- used in a good sense; as, they luckily escaped injury.
- Luckiness noun The state or quality of being lucky; as, the luckiness of a man or of an event.noun Good fortune; favorable issue or event.
- Unlucky adjective Not lucky; not successful; unfortunate; ill-fated; unhappy; as, an unlucky man; an unlucky adventure; an unlucky throw...
- Happy superlative degree Favored by hap, luck, or fortune; lucky; fortunate; successful; prosperous; satisfying desire; as, a happy...