Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Lunacy
- noun Insanity or madness; properly, the kind of insanity which is broken by intervals of reason, -- formerly supposed to be influenced by the changes of the moon; any form of unsoundness of mind, except idiocy; mental derangement or alienation.
- noun A morbid suspension of good sense or judgment, as through fanaticism.
Lunacy - pictures with words
Lunacy - слова по маске
Lunacy - words with similar meaning
- Lunacies plural of Lunacy
- Lunatic adjective Affected by lunacy; insane; mad.adjective Of or pertaining to, or suitable for, an insane person; evincing lunacy; as,...
- Madness adjective The condition of being mad; insanity; lunacy.adjective Frenzy; ungovernable rage; extreme folly.
- Insanity noun The state of being insane; unsoundness or derangement of mind; madness; lunacy.noun Such a mental condition, as, either from...
- Abram-man noun One of a set of vagabonds who formerly roamed through England, feigning lunacy for the sake of obtaining alms.